Eiffel Transyn CVTF is a high performance continuous variable transmission fluid, formulated with high quality fully synthetic base stocks and advanced additive technology to ensure consistent repeatable, smooth, step-less shifts under a broad range of driving conditions, temperatures and transmissions. It meets or exceeds the requirements of specifications for many Japanese, American & European designed vehicles and is also suitable in most OEMs CVTs with chain and push belt. It provides smoother, consistent all weather step-less shifting, and all-around lubrication protection of the transmission components to help extend transmission service life and provide a smooth driving experience. Suitable for refill of most pulley-based continuously variable transmissions in Japanese and Korean designed vehicles (except for CVTs that require gear oils and toroidal CVTs), where it emphasizes on Anti Shudder Durability performance.Features & Benefits
- Optimized frictional properties that provides transmission efficiency and shifting performance.
- Excellent compatibility with all common seal materials helping the control of oil leakage.
- Good film-strength and anti-wear properties to reduce wear and maintain good transmission life.
- Outstanding low temperature pumpability and circulation, to ensure excellent cold start performance.
- Excellent oxidation & thermal stability prevents sludge formation, deposit build up & oil thickening.
- Effective foam control properties provides consistent shifting performance and reduce fluid losses in severe service.
- Suitable for use in CVTs equipped with either a torque converter clutch or a wet start clutch.
- Suitable for CVTs equipped with both push-belt and pulleys elements.
Eiffel Transyn CVTF meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- Audi/VW (TL 52180; G 052 180; G 052 516)
- BMW/Mini Cooper 8322 0 136 376/8322 0 429 154 (EZL 799)
- Daihatsu (Amix CVTF-DC / Amix CVTF DFE)
- Dodge / Jeep CVT (NS-2 / CVTF+4/ MOPAR CVT 4)
- Ford (CVT23 / CVT30 / MERCON C/CFT30/WSS-M2C933-A/Motorcraft XT-7-QCFT)
- GM/Saturn (DEX-CVT/CVTF I-Green2*)
- Honda (HMMF, HCF-2)
- Hyundai Genuine CVTF
- Hyundai / Kia (SP-III, SP CVT I)
- JASO 1A
- Mercedes Benz CVT28 (236.20)
- Mitsubishi (CVTF-J1/CVTF-DiaQueen J1/DiaQueen J-4/Sp-III)
- Mazda CVTF 3320
- Nissan NS-1/NS-2/NS-3
- Punch (EZL 799A)
- Subaru (NS-2/ Lineartronic CVTF/i-CVTF/K0425Y0710/CV-30/e-CVTF)
- Suzuki (TC / NS-2 / CVT Green 1 / CVTF Green 2/CVTF 3320)
- Shell Green 1V
- Toyota/Lexus TC/FE*
- ZF CVT V1
|Eiffel Transyn||Test Method||Units||CVTF|
|Viscosity @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.850|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||7.15|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||34.7|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||175|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-48|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||205|
|Brookfield Viscosity @-40°C||ASTM D 5293||cP||10,000|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.