Eiffel Syn Dura Maxx HD 80W140 GL-5 is a high performance heavy duty gear oil, formulated from high quality Synthetic Blend of base oils and an advanced additive system. These lubricants are designed for automotive heavy-duty transmissions, axles and final drives. Moreover these oils are specially engineered for heavy-duty axles and final drives where extreme pressures and shock loadings are expected.Features & Benefits
- Exceptional thermal & oxidation stability protects against deposit formation and oil thickening, thus maintains the life and performance of lubricant and transmission.
- Outstanding anti-wear properties and excellent film strength provides exceptional equipment protection, that not only results in fewer breakdowns but also helps improve transmission efficiency.
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection for longer component life.
- Compatibility with seals and gaskets, leads to minimize oil leakage and reduced contamination.
Eiffel Syn Dura Maxx HD 75W90 GL-5 is suitable for use in all Passenger cars, On-highway light and heavy duty trucks, and commercial vehicles.
- Suitable for Heavy duty manual transmissions, axles and final drives requiring API GL-5 level performance.
- Applications like Off-highway industries including: construction, mining, quarrying, and agriculture.
- Other heavy-duty industrial and automotive applications, involving hypoid gears operating under conditions where high speed/shock load, high speed/low torque, and/or low speed/high torque exists.
Specifications Eiffel Syn Dura Maxx HD meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API GL-5
- MAN 342 M1/M2
- MIL-L-2105D (U.S Military Specification)
- ZF TE-ML 05A/7A/12E/16B,C&D/17B/19B/21A
- Scania STO 1:0
- Volvo 1273.10
|Eiffel Syn Dura Maxx HD||Test Method||Units||80W140|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.89|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||254|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||25.6|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||130|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-33|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||242|
|Copper Strip Corrosion||ASTM D 130||-||1B|
|Foam Seq I,II,III||ASTM D 892||ml/ml||20/0|
|Phosphorus||ASTM D 4951||%wt||0.055|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.