Eiffel Opera Ultimate SN series is formulated with synthetic base stocks and advanced technology additive system to provide very high level of engine protection and performance. It is suitable for higher mileage gasoline and diesel fueled automobiles and light duty trucks requiring an API SN specification, where very high viscosity index oils are preferred to provide longer oil drain intervals in modern engines. It provides maximum protection in engines operating under severe conditions, including high-performance turbo-charged, supercharged gasoline and certain diesel multi-valve fuel injected systems.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent fuel economy & easy cold starts due to extreme fluidity at low temperatures.
- High resistant oil film even at high engine operating temperatures.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy, reduces sludge formation which improves engine cleanliness.
- Excellent oxidation & thermal stability, helps in extending oil drain intervals.
- Outstanding wear protection for greater engine reliability and performance.
Eiffel Opera Ultimate series is suitable for use in following:
- Latest automotive gasoline and diesel engines (without Diesel Particulate Filters or DPFs).
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
- Suitable for all petrol engines with multi-valve & turbo types and with or without catalytic converter.
- Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged diesel engines in cars and light vans.
- Fuel injected or indirect injection diesel engines fitted with blow-by recirculation systems.
Specifications Eiffel Opera Ultimate meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SN, SM, SL, SJ,CF
- BMW Long Life- 01
- ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
- Renault RN 0700
- VW 501 01/505 00
- Porsche A40
- MB 229.3/229.1
Eiffel Opera Ultimate 5W40 SN/CF has the following builder approvals:
- VW 502 00/505 00
- MB 229.3
- Porsche A40
|Eiffel Opera Ultimate||Test Method||Units||5W-30||5W-40||5W-50|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.848||0.850||0.855|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||10.4||14.30||20.50|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||58.65||88.6||140.55|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||169||168||170|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-42||-42||-42|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||212||228||230|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||10.2||10.2||10.2|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||%wt||0.1||0.1||0.1|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||4560 @ -30 °C||[email protected] -30 °C||[email protected] -30 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.