Eiffel Opera Ultimate C2 SN series are fully synthetic advanced performance engine oils blended in high performance synthetic basestocks fortified with advanced technology additive system, specifically formulated to provide exceptional cleaning power, wear protection and overall performance. It helps prolong the life and maintain the efficiency of exhaust gas after treatment systems in both diesel and gasoline powered automobile engines, with recent multi-valve engines equipped with turbochargers and direct injection fuel systems. Mid SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur) reduces particulate build up in Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF’s) and avoids poisoning of Gasoline Catalytic Converters (CAT’s).Features & Benefits
- Optimization of the anti-pollution systems & extending its lifespan, especially the DPF’s & CAT’s.
- Excellent fuel economy & easy cold starts due to extreme fluidity at low temperatures.
- Advanced additive technology, reduces sludge formation which improves engine cleanliness.
- Excellent oxidation & thermal stability, helps in extending oil drain intervals.
- Outstanding engine protection, helps maintain longer engine life and greater compatibility with engine seals.
ApplicationEiffel Opera Ultimate C2 SN series is suitable for use in following:
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
- Suitable for all types of modern vehicles, including high-performance turbo-charged, supercharged gasoline multi-valve fuel injected engines
- Excluded service includes - commercial and racing applications, frequent towing or hauling, extremely dusty or dirty conditions or excessive idling.
Eiffel Opera Ultimate C2 SN series meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SN, CF
- Renault RN 0700
- ACEA C2-12
- PSA B71 2290
|Eiffel Opera Ultimate C2||Test Method||Units||5W-20||5W-30|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.845||0.848|
|Viscosity @100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||8.9||10.4|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||49.5||58.65|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||161||169|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-39||-39|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||215||220|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||7.8||7.8|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||%wt||0.080||0.080|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||4560 @ -30 °C||4560 @ -30 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.