Eiffel Hydraulic Oil 10W is formulated with premium quality base stocks and selected additives to ensure optimum performance and protection for hydraulic systems. Suitable for hydraulic systems in heavy duty on and off-highway equipment in order to provide excellent protection, for applications working under severe operating conditions. This product is specifically designed using an effective balance of ashless dispersants and metallic detergents combined with inhibitors to control oxidation, wear, corrosion and rust.
Features & Benefits
- Better resistance to shearing at extreme operating conditions and retains its lubrication film.
- Good oxidation & thermal stability reduces sludge build up and keeps the system cleaner.
- Optimum wear protection to extend hydraulic system efficiency and service life.
- Reduced oil consumption at severe operating conditions, due improved oil drain intervals.
- Improved resistance to deposit formation helps keep hydraulic system clean & protects vane sticking.
- Optimum TBN reserves provide improved acid neutralization and corrosion protection, especially in hydraulic systems where water ingression is unavoidable.
- Suitable for use in off-highway trucking, construction, mining, quarrying, and agriculture heavy duty hydraulic systems of Earthmoving applications like Bulldozers, Excavators, Backhoe Loaders, Dumpers etc.,.
- It can also be used in hydraulic systems of On-highway heavy duty trucks, where water ingressions and condensation of moisture is minimal.
Specifications Meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API CC, SC
- Vickers 35VQ25
|Eiffel Hydraulic Oil||Test Method||Units||10W|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.870|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||6.0|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||37.4|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||105|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-30|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||224|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||3.8|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.