Eiffel HiPower Hyd ZF range of lubricants are supreme performance Zinc Free Ashless anti-wear hydraulic oils formulated with high quality base stocks and advanced additive technology. They are designed to work efficiently in hydraulic systems operating under severe conditions, where high levels of anti-wear and oil film strength protection are desired. Moreover they are also designed to work in systems where high hydrolytic stability is required, even in presence of high moisture content in hydraulic systems.
Features & Benefits
- Outstanding hydrolytic, thermal & oxidation stability helps in extending life of oil and filter.
- Excellent demulsibility property of oil protects hydraulic systems from small quantities of moisture and also separates readily from larger quantities of water.
- Excellent anti-wear properties and outstanding film strength provides exceptional equipment protection, that not only results in fewer breakdowns but also helps improve production efficiency.
- Excellent protection from rust and corrosion of multi-metallurgy system components, especially in Hydraulic systems with Silver (Ag) components.
Eiffel HiPower Hyd ZF series are suitable for use in Hydraulic systems of Industrial and Mobile equipment:
- Suitable for use in Marine hydraulics, machine tools, mould injection machines and hydraulic presses.
- Applications where anti-wear lubricant is required: low charged gears, bearings, air compressors etc.,
Specifications Eiffel HiPower Hyd ZF series meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- DIN 51524 Part-2 HLP Type
- ASTM D6158 & SAE MS 1004
- Cincinnati Milacron P68, P69, P70
- ISO 11158 (HM fluids)
- Denison HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
- VICKERS M-2950S, -I-286-S
- Bosch Rexroth RE 90220
- GM LS-2 & Conestoga Pump Test ISO 20763
|Eiffel HiPower Hyd ZF||Test Method||Units||10||22||32||46||68||100||150|
|ISO Viscosity Grade||ISO 3448||-||10||22||32||46||68||100||150|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.845||0.864||0.870||0.878||0.880||0.887||0.894|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||10||22.9||32.4||46.8||68.9||100.8||150.2|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||2.67||4.4||5.38||6.78||8.72||11.15||14.56|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||102||100||98||98||98||95||95|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-30||-30||-27||-27||-21||-21||-18|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||174||204||224||230||234||246||272|
|Copper Strip Corrosion||ASTM D 130||-||1A||1A||1A||1A||1A||1A||1A|
|Foam Seq I,II,III||ASTM D 892||ml/ml||10/0||10/0||10/0||10/0||10/0||10/0||10/0|
|Rust Characteristics Proc B||ASTM D 665||-||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.