Eiffel Turbo series are supreme performance circulating oils formulated with high quality base stocks and advanced additive technology, to provide exceptional equipment protection and reliability in applications lubricated by circulating systems which are operating under low to medium severity conditions. They are designed to meet or exceed the general requirements of most builders of turbines, vacuum pumps, compressors & bearings and demonstrate high resistance to oxidation and sludge & varnish formation.Features & Benefits
- Outstanding thermal & oxidation stability prevents varnish & sludge formation and helps in extending life of oil and filter.
- Excellent water separability reduces sludge build up and improves efficiency of timing valves.
- Excellent air release & anti-foaming characteristics, avoids pump cavitation and eratic operations.
- Excellent load carrying properties reduces wear in bearings and gears.
- Excellent protection from rust and corrosion of multi-metallurgy compressor components.
- Eiffel Turbo series are suitable for use in medium severity hydraulics, vacuum pumps and compressors handling air, inert gas and natural gas, upto maximum compressed air temperature of 150 °C.
- Suitable for use in steam turbine, hydro turbine and some gas turbine operating in moderate severity.
Specifications Eiffel Turbo series meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- DIN 51515 Part-1
- GE GEK 28413A
- DIN 51517 Part-2
- JIS K-2213 Type-2 w/additives
|Eiffel Turbo series||Test Method||Units||32||46||68||100|
|ISO Viscosity Grade||ISO 3448||--||32||46||68||100|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.870||0.878||0.880||0.887|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||32.4||46.8||68.9||100.8|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||5.38||6.78||8.72||11.15|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||--||98||98||98||95|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-18||-18||-15||-15|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||224||230||234||246|
|TOST, Hours to 2 NN||ASTM D 943||Hours||5000||4500||3500||3000|
|Copper Strip Corrosion||ASTM D 130||--||1B||1B||1B||1B|
|Rust Characteristics Proc B||ASTM D 665||--||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass|
|Foam Seq I,II,III||ASTM D 892||ml/ml||10/0||10/0||10/0||10/0|
|Demulsibility, 40/40/0 @ 820C||ASTM D 1401||min||10||10||10||10|