Eiffel Dura Maxx EP series of lubricants are high performance heavy duty gear oils, formulated from high quality base oils and an advanced additive system. These lubricants are designed for automotive heavy-duty transmissions, axles and final drives. Moreover these oils are engineered to work efficiently in transmissions where protection against wear and scoring is required and high level of oil film protection is desired.Features & Benefits
- Good thermal & oxidation stability protects against deposit formation and oil thickening, thus maintains the life and performance of lubricant and transmission.
- Enhanced anti-wear properties and outstanding film strength provides exceptional equipment protection, that not only results in fewer breakdowns but also helps improve transmission efficiency.
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection for longer component life.
- Compatibility with seals and gaskets, leads to minimize oil leakage and reduced contamination.
Eiffel Dura Maxx EP series are suitable for use in all Passenger cars, on highway light and heavy duty trucks, and commercial vehicles.
- Suitable for Heavy duty manual transmissions, axles and final drives requiring API GL-4 level performance.
- Applications like Off-highway industries including: construction, mining, quarrying, and agriculture.
Specifications Eiffel Dura Maxx EP series meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API GL-4
- MIL-L-2105 (U.S Military Specification)
|Eiffel Dura Maxx EP||Test Method||Units||90||140||80W90||85W90||85W140|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.890||0.910||0.888||0.890||0.908|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||145||447||146||190||356|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||14.3||30.0||14.7||17.4||25.6|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||96||95||100||97||95|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-12||-9||-24||-24||-15|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||240||260||230||236||248|
|Copper Strip Corrosion||ASTM D 130||-||1B||1B||1B||1B||1B|
|Foam Seq I,II,III||ASTM D 892||ml/ml||10/0||20/0||10/0||10/0||20/0|
|Phosphorus||ASTM D 4951||%wt||0.026||0.026||0.026||0.026||0.026|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.