Eiffel Aquacut Oil is high quality water soluble cutting oil specifically formulated for cutting and grinding operations of metalworking for both ferrous and non-ferrous components. These oils are formulated to provide outstanding emulsion stability & rust inhibition and woks satisfactorily for all types of processes involving fine carbon steels.Features & Benefits
- Outstanding lubricating property.
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection.
- Excellent emulsion stability.
- Excellent cooling of tools and worked components.
- Avoids objectionable odors due to the presence of bactericides in the formulation.
Eiffel Aquacut Oil is water soluble cutting oil suitable for use in all type of cutting and grinding operations for both ferrous & non-ferrous components, with following recommended dilution ratios.
- 3 - 5% for general metal working.
- 2.5 - 4% for grinding.
- 5 - 10% for heavy duty cutting.
- 5 -6% for use as a fire-resistant hydraulic fluid.
|Eiffel Aquacut Oil||Test Method||Units||Water Soluble Cutting Oil|
|Color||ASTM D 1500||--||4.0|
|Appearance||Visual||--||Brown & Clear|
|Specific gravity @ 60/60 0F||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.872|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||40.6|
|pH value (1% solution in distilled H2O)||E70||--||9.0 Max|
|Emulsion stability, 24 hour||ASTM D 3707||--||--|
|a. 5% in distilled water||ASTM D 3707||--||Slight ring – no oil trace|
|b. 5% in 340 ppm CaCo3||ASTM D 3707||--||2 ml cream – no oil trace|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-12|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||185|
|Sulfur content||ASTM D 4951||%wt||0.35|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.