- Product DescriptionEiffel Elect Oil Class-I Un-inhibited Transformer oil is severely refined hydro-cracked / hydro-treated virgin un-inhibited Mineral insulating oils with highest degree of purity and stability. It is manufactured from judiciously selected blend of latest technology feed stocks, which is highly suitable for all grades of Power & distribution Transformers, Circuit Breakers, Oil filled switches and X-ray equipment.
- Product DescriptionEiffel Dura Cool radiator coolant is formulated with high quality corrosion inhibited Mono-Ethylene glycol liquid and carefully selected additives to provide year round automotive cooling system treatment. It is designed to provide complete cooling system protection in a concentration range of 33% to 100% by volume.
- Product DescriptionEiffel Aquacut Oil is high quality water soluble cutting oil specifically formulated for cutting and grinding operations of metalworking for both ferrous and non-ferrous components. These oils are formulated to provide outstanding emulsion stability & rust inhibition and woks satisfactorily for all types of processes involving fine carbon steels.
- Product DescriptionEiffel Rock Drill oil series of lubricants are supreme performance Pneumatic Rock Drill & Tool oils, formulated with high quality base stocks fortified with sulfur-phosphorus additive system. They are designed to work efficiently in pneumatically operated rock drills in underground and surface mining operations. They offer optimum adhesiveness and emulsification with water to avoid adverse effects of rust and corrosion. Their excellent wear protection property helps in reducing component wear and maintains adequate lubrication film to carry high loads.
- Product DescriptionEiffel Velocity SM range of lubricants are premium quality oils specifically formulated for the lubrication of high-speed machine elements in industrial sewing machines. These oils are formulated from very high quality hydro-treated, low viscosity base oils and optimum additive technology system to provide improved thermal, oxidation and color stability. They are available in three viscosity grades, Eiffel Velocity SM 10 (ISO VG 10), SM 15 (ISO VG 15) and SM 22 (ISO VG 22).