Eiffel Vista Silver 15W-40 CF-4 diesel engine oil is formulated with high quality base stocks and selected additives to ensure optimum performance and protection for diesel engines requiring an API CF-4 specification. Suitable for diesel engines for both turbocharged and normally aspirated engines operating under severe service conditions in all seasons.Features & Benefits
- Good oxidation & thermal stability reduces sludge build up and keeps the engine cleaner.
- Optimum wear protection to extend engine efficiency and service life.
- Improved fuel economy, due to high fluidity at low temperatures.
- Reduced oil consumption at high operating engine temperatures.
- Improved resistance to deposit formation keeps engine clean to give your vehicle maximum power under extreme operating conditions.
- Optimum TBN reserves provide improved acid neutralization and corrosion protection, especially in old heavy duty diesel engines.
|Eiffel Vista Silver||Test Method||Units||15W-40|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.884|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||15.40|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||120|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||134|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-30|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||230|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||8.0|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||6000 @ -20 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.