Eiffel Transyn DCTF is a high performance dual clutch transmission fluid, formulated with high quality fully synthetic base stocks and advanced additive technology with consistent shear stability for maintaining optimum film thickness for reliable protection of gears and bearings, also providing an outstanding improvement in friction durability enabling longer drain intervals under a broad range of driving conditions, temperatures and transmissions. It is designed specifically to be used as a service-fill DCT transmission fluid for European, Asian and American vehicles equipped with wet & dry dual clutch transmissions. Outstanding torque retention to provide smooth shift feel without NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness) concerns and all-around lubrication protection of the transmission components to help extend transmission service life with a smooth driving experience. It provides exceptional copper corrosion protection for better hardware durability, excellent oxidation control to provide longer fluid life and good seal compatibility for better leakage prevention.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent oxidation & thermal stability prevents oil thickening, enabling extension of fluid life.
- Optimized frictional properties that provides transmission efficiency and shifting performance.
- Excellent compatibility with all common seal materials helping the control of oil leakage.
- Good film-strength and anti-wear properties to reduce wear and maintain good transmission life.
- Outstanding low temperature pumpability and circulation, to ensure excellent cold start performance.
- Effective foam control properties provides consistent shifting performance and reduce fluid losses in severe service.
- Suitable as service-fill DCT transmission fluid for European, Asian and American vehicles.
- Suitable for DCTs equipped with both wet and dry dual clutch transmissions.
Eiffel Transyn DCTF meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- VW (Audi, Seat, Skoda) 6-speed FWD
- Renault EDC 6-speed
- Chrysler Powershift 6-speed
- Ford Powershift 6-Speed
- Mitsubishi TC-SST 6-speed
- Volvo powershift 6-speed
- Peugeot / Citroen DCS 6-speed
- Bugatti Veyron
|Eiffel Transyn||Test Method||Units||DCTF|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.855|
|Viscosity @100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||7.25|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||35.5|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||175|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-48|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||205|
|Brookfield Viscosity @-40°C||ASTM D 2983||cP||11,500|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.