Eiffel Transfluid ATF Type A is a high performance automatic transmission oil, formulated with high quality base stocks, shear stable viscosity index improvers and advanced additive system to meet or exceed the requirements of General Motors for Type A specification. Suitable for passenger cars and commercial automatic transmissions, for use in applications like power steering systems, hydraulics and some manual transmissions where automatic transmission fluid is specified.Features & Benefits
- Improved wear protection due to presence of EP additive helps in reducing system wear.
- Optimum frictional characteristics due to presence of friction modifiers, helps in smooth and fuel efficient gear shifting and torque transfer.
- High shear stable viscosity index improvers resists easy break down under high shear conditions in transmissions, thus ensuring the oil film thickness to continue protecting the moving components.
- Good compatibility with various seal materials found in transmission system.
- Good low temperature pumpability and circulation, to ensure good cold start performance.
- Good oxidation & thermal stability prevents acid formation, deposit build up & oil thickening.
- Suitable for use in automatic transmissions of car & light trucks and On-highway & Off-highway heavy duty automatic transmissions.
- Suitable for power steering and certain manual transmissions where this type of fluids (Dexron Type A) are specified.
- Anti-wear Hydraulic applications in most of mobile, Industrial and Marine equipment.
- GM Dexron Type A
- MB 236.2
|Eiffel Transfluid ATF||Test Method||Units||Type A|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.876|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||7.6|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||41.3|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||155|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-45|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||202|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.