Eiffel Protect Grease EP series are high performance greases, formulated with lithium based thickeners and extreme pressure additive system to provide extra protection against wear, rusting and water washout. They are available in NLGI grades ranging from 000 to 3 with base oil viscosity of ISO VG 150, 320 & 460. They are suitable for most types of Automotive and Industrial applications, including heavy-duty applications where high unit pressures are present. EP 0, 1, 2 & 3 greases are suitable for operating temperatures range from -20°C to 130°C, while EP 000 & 00 greases are suitable for operating temperatures range from -25°C to 120°C.Features & Benefits
- Outstanding load carrying capacity - reduces wear under heavy or shock loading and vibrations, for good equipment reliability and performance.
- Excellent corrosion protection - protects bearing surfaces against corrosion, even when the grease is contaminated with water.
- Good Oxidation and Thermal stability - protects against deposit formation at high operating temperatures and oil thickening, thus maintains the life and performance of grease.
- Excellent resistance to water washout - resists washout of grease in equipment and provides good lubrication even in presence of water.
- Superior mechanical stability – resists grease softening in application, where extended mechanical working and high vibrations leads to subsequent loss of lubrication performance and leakage.
Eiffel Protect Grease EP series are suitable for most types of Marine, Automotive & Industrial applications.
- Eiffel Protect Grease EP 00, EP 0 and EP 1 are suitable for centralized lubrication systems and other applications where low temperature performance and effective leakage control are required.
- Eiffel Protect Grease EP 2 and EP 3 are suitable for multipurpose applications in antifriction and plain bearings, bushings and pins, operating under moderate to severe load conditions.
|Eiffel Protect Grease||Test Method||Units||EP 000||EP 00||EP 0||EP 1||EP 2||EP 3|
|NLGI Grade||ASTM D 217||--||000||00||0||1||2||3|
|Penetration, Worked @ 25 0C||ASTM D 217||0.1mm||445-475||400-430||355-385||310-340||265-295||220-250|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||460||320||160||160||160||160|
|Dropping Point||ASTM D 566||°C||-||-||190||190||190||190|
|4-Ball Wear, Scar||ASTM D 2266||mm||0.5||0.5||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.4|
|4-Ball Weld Load||ASTM D 2596||Kg||240||240||250||250||250||250|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.