Eiffel Opera Ultimate 948 5W20 SN is advanced technology engine oil blended in high performance fully synthetic basestocks fortified with advanced additive technology, specifically to help deliver full engine power by reducing internal friction that also generates excellent fuel economy. It meets Ford WSS-M2C-948-B specifications making it particularly suitable for Ford’s EcoBoost 1.0L, 3-cylinder petrol engines and well suited for use in Jaguar Land Rover vehicles requiring STJLR.03.5004 specifications. It is widely suitable for use in petrol & diesel engines equipped with post-treatment systems that require API SN, ACEA C5, ACEA A1/B1 & ILSAC GF-5 specifications. Due to low content of Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur, this lubricant optimizes operation of three-way catalytic (TWC) converters and protects them from poisoning over long time period.
Features & Benefits
- Outstanding protection & optimization of 3-way catalytic converters and due to its low Phosphorus content prevents them from poisoning, hence reduces NOx, HC and CO considerably.
- Excellent fuel economy & easy cold starts due to extreme fluidity at low temperatures.
- High resistant oil film even at high engine operating temperatures.
- Advanced additive technology, reduces sludge formation which improves engine cleanliness.
- Excellent oxidation & thermal stability, helps in extending oil drain intervals.
- Outstanding engine protection, helps maintain longer engine life and greater compatibility with engine seals.
Eiffel Opera Ultimate 948 is suitable for use in following:
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
- Suitable for downsized Gasoline engines equipped with Stop & Start technologies and hybrid.
- Suitable for all types of modern vehicles, including high-performance turbo-charged, supercharged gasoline & diesel multi-valve fuel injected engines.
Specifications Eiffel Opera Ultimate 948 meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SN/CF
- ACEA C5-16
- Ford WSS-M2C948-B/WSS-M2C948-A
- ILSAC GF-5
- ACEA A1/B1-12
- Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.03.5004
|Eiffel Opera Ultimate 948||Test Method||Units||5W-20|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.848|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||7.95|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||42.75|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||161|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-39|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||215|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||7.9|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||% wt||0.08|
|Sulfated Ash||ASTM D 874||% wt||0.8|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||4560 @ -30 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.