Eiffel Noble Superior 15W-40 SJ/CF series is formulated with high quality base stocks and balanced additive system to provide high level of engine protection and performance. It works harder than other conventional motor oils by continuously preventing dirt and sludge build-up and reduces engine noise. This product meets the requirements of most car manufacturers and is suitable for standard services.Features & Benefits
- Superior protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Good engine cleanliness, due to improved detergency and dispersancy.
- Superior sludge protection for greater engine reliability.
- Good wear protection and improved resistance to oxidation.
- Easier cold starting compared to mono-grade engine oils.
ApplicationEiffel Noble Superior 15W40 is suitable for use in following:
- Automotive gasoline and diesel engines.
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
- Moderate duty LPG vehicles.
- Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged indirect injection diesel engines.
Eiffel Noble Superior 15W40 meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SJ,SG, SF, CF, CD
- ACEA A2/B2
|Eiffel Noble Superior||Test Method||Units||15W-40|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.878|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||14.30|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||100|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||147|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-33|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||230|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||>6.2|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||% wt||>0.079|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||5600 @ -20 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.