Eiffel Noble Sport 4 Plus 15W50 SL (JASO MA) is designed with high quality semi-syntheticbase stocks, advanced technology additive system& highly shear stability viscosity index improvers to provide high level of protection and performance in ultralight to light duty aircraft engines.It works harder than other conventional engine oils by continuously preventing wear/tear & sludge build-up to maintain engine reliable.
Features & Benefits
- Superior protection against reduction of oil viscosity, due to use of shear stable viscosity index improvers.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy helps to keep critical parts of engine clean, like piston and cylinders.
- Superior protection from sludge/deposits, due to enhanced Oxidation and Thermal stability of basestock.
- Enhanced anti-wear additives provide improved protection & lubricity for clutch and gear components.
Eiffel Noble Sport 4 Plus is suitable for use in following:
- 4-stroke Aircraft piston engines used in light, very light & ultralight duty sport applications.(Not recommended for engines designed to use ashless dispersant or ashless non-dispersant engine oils.
- Motor Bikes, Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans running with 4-stroke gasoline engines.
- Moderate duty LPG vehicles.
- Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged engines.
- Fuel injected or indirect injection diesel engines fitted with blow-by recirculation systems.
Eiffel Noble Sport 4 Plusmeets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SL, SJ,CF
- ACEA A3/B3
- MB 229.1
- VW 505 00
- JASO MA
|Eiffel Noble Sport 4 Plus||Test Method||Units||15W-50|
|Density @ 30 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.879|
|Viscosity @100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||19.66|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||154.6|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||147|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-36|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||220|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||7.7|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||%wt||0.098|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||4775 @ -20 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.