Eiffel Multi Transfluid ATF DXIII is an extra high performance automatic transmission oil, formulated with high quality hydro-treated base stocks, shear stable viscosity index improvers and advanced additive system including viscosity index improvers, antioxidants, and defoaments providing smooth and controlled friction/wear characteristics, to meet or exceed the requirements of Ford Mercon and General Motors for Dexron III specification. Suitable for passenger cars and commercial automatic transmissions, for use in applications like power steering systems, hydraulics and some manual transmissions where automatic transmission fluid is specified.
Features & Benefits
- Optimum frictional characteristics due to presence of friction modifiers, helps in smooth and fuel efficient gear shifting and torque transfer.
- High shear stable viscosity index improvers resists easy break down under high shear conditions in transmissions, thus ensuring the oil film thickness to continue protecting the moving components.
- Good compatibility with various seal materials found in transmission system.
- Excellent low temperature pumpability and circulation, to ensure good cold start performance.
- Outstanding oxidation & thermal stability prevents acid formation, deposit build up & oil thickening.
- Outstanding wear protection due to presence of EP additive helps in reducing wear and extending the life of transmission parts under all service conditions.
- Suitable for use in automatic transmissions of car & light trucks and On-highway & Off-highway heavy duty automatic transmissions.
- Suitable for power steering and certain manual transmissions where this type of fluids (Dexron or Mercon fluids) are specified.
- Anti-wear Hydraulic applications in most of mobile, Industrial and Marine equipment.
Specifications Eiffel Multi Transfluid ATF DXII meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- GM Dexron IIIH, III, II; Mercon, Mercon V
- MB 236.1/5/6/7/9
- BMW LA2634, LT71141
- Allison C-4 & CAT TO-2
- MAN 339 Z1 & V1/ 339 Z2 & V2
- Honda Premium ATF, ATF-Z1
- Toyota T, T-III, T-IV
- Mitsubishi/Kia/Hyundai SP, SP-II, SP-III
- Nissan Matic-D
|Eiffel Multi Transfluid ATF||Test Method||Units||DX III|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.856|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||7.5|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||35.8|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||178|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-51|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||198|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.