Eiffel Inspire 7000 SG/CD series are monograde crankcase lubricants formulated with high quality base stocks and balanced additive system to provide high level of engine protection and performance. It works harder than other conventional motor oils by continuously preventing dirt and sludge build-up and reduces engine noise. This product meets the requirements of most mixed fleet applications and is suitable for general service and commercial engines.Features & Benefits
- Premium protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Good engine cleanliness, due to improved detergency and dispersancy.
- Good wear protection and improved resistance to oxidation.
- Superior protection against viscosity shearing and thermal breakdown.
- Superior sludge protection for greater engine reliability.
- Low oil consumption due to very less evaporation of base stocks.
Eiffel Inspire 7000 series are suitable for use in following:
- Automotive gasoline and diesel engines.
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
- Moderate duty LPG vehicles.
- Suitable for gear and hydraulic applications, if approved.
Specifications Eiffel Inspire 7000 meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SG,SF, CD
|Eiffel Inspire 7000||Test Method||Units||30||40||50|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.892||0.900||0.904|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||11.60||15.40||20.20|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||102||158||234|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||100||99||99|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-18||-18||-18|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||230||236||242|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||6.0||6.0||6.0|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||%wt||0.070||0.070||0.070|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.