Eiffel Fabela Ultimate CJ-4/SN series uses fully synthetic technology base oils and balanced additive system to deliver fuel economy performance, and to protect modern engines operating under extreme conditions of pressures and temperatures. It provides reliable engine performance in the latest emission designs, including those with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems and after treatment systems with Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) and Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC), as well as satisfying the needs of older engines. It may be used in naturally aspirated and turbocharged diesel & petrol engines and On & Off highway applications, providing excellent protection even under the most strenuous conditions.Features & Benefits
- Outstanding oxidation & thermal stability reduces sludge deposits and keeps the engine cleaner.
- Excellent fuel economy, due to its superior flow and frictional properties compared to conventional diesel engine oils.
- Excellent dispersancy provides outstanding soot control in Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems.
- Excellent TBN reserves provide improved acid neutralization and corrosion protection, which helps in extending oil drain interval in both new & old engines using either low (500 ppm) or ultra-low (15 ppm) sulfur diesel fuel.
- It delivers excellent viscosity control, outstanding protection against wear and exceptional versatility featuring one oil for all fleet with multiple engine makes.
Eiffel Fabela Ultimate meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4, CF, CF-2, SN, SM, SL
- CAT ECF-3
- ACEA E9/E7
- MB 228.31
- MTU OIL Category 2.1
- VOLVO VDS-4
- MACK EO-O Premium Plus
- MAN M3575
- Detroit Diesel Power Guard 93K218
- Duetz DQC-III-10 LA
- CUMMINS CES 20081/77/76
- Renault VI RLD-3
|Eiffel Fabela Ultimate||Test Method||Units||5W-30||5W-40|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.848||0.850|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||10.4||14.30|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||58.65||88.6|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||169||168|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-39||-39|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||215||228|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||10.0||10.0|
|Sulfated Ash||ASTM D 874||% wt||1.0||1.0|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||4560 @ -30 °C||4650 @ -30 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.