Eiffel Duramax Silver 4T 20W40 SL (JASO MA) is designed with high quality base stocks and advanced technology additive system to provide high level of protection and performance. It works harder than other conventional motor oils by continuously preventing dirt and sludge build-up and reduces engine noise. This product meets the requirements of most motorcycle manufacturers and is suitable for use in 4 stroke gasoline engines, naturally aspirated or turbo charged engines, operating in all round seasons and adapted to vehicles equipped with catalytic converters running on unleaded fuels.
Features & Benefits
- Superior protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy.
- Superior sludge protection for greater engine reliability.
- Enhanced wear protection and improved engine cleanliness.
- Easier cold starts and improved fuel economy compared to mono-grade engine oils.
Eiffel Duramax Silver 4T is suitable for use in following:
- Motorcycle 4 Stroke gasoline engines.
- Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged engines.
Eiffel Duramax Silver 4T 20W40 SL (JASO MA) meets or exceeds following International and Builder specification:
- API SL
- JASO MA
- JASO 4T Clutch performance
|Eiffel Duramax Silver 4T||Test Method||Units||20W-40|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.888|
|Viscosity @100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||14.30|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||107|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||137|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-30|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||230|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||7.8|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||%wt||0.098|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||6020 @ -15 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.