Eiffel Aspire Ultimate SN/CF series is designed with high quality base stocks and latest technology additive system to provide excellent level of protection and performance. It works harder than other conventional monograde motor oils by continuously preventing dirt and sludge build-up and reduces engine noise. This product meets the requirements of most car manufacturers and is suitable for use in both gasoline and diesel, naturally aspirated or turbo charged engines, operating in all round seasons and adapted to vehicles equipped with catalytic converters running on unleaded fuels.
Features & Benefits
- Superior protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy.
- Superior sludge protection for greater engine reliability.
- Enhanced wear protection and improved engine cleanliness.
Eiffel Aspire Ultimate is suitable for use in following:
- Automotive gasoline and diesel engines.
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
- Moderate duty LPG vehicles.
- Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged engines.
- Fuel injected or indirect injection diesel engines fitted with blow-by recirculation systems.
Specifications Eiffel Aspire Ultimate meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SN, SM, SL, SJ, CF
|Eiffel Aspire Ultimate||Test Method||Units||30||40||50|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.892||0.900||0.904|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||11.6||15.4||20.2|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||102||158||234|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||100||99||99|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-18||-18||-18|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||230||236||242|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||8.2||8.2||8.2|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||%wt||0.10||0.10||0.10|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.