Eiffel Vista Titanium 15W-40 CI-4 Plus is high performance diesel engine oil formulated with highly refined base stocks and advanced technology additives to provide reliable performance in the latest emission designs, including those with EGR systems as per BS III/ BS IV Commercial vehicle diesel engines, as well as satisfying the needs of older engines. It may be used in naturally aspirated and turbocharged diesel and petrol engines, providing excellent protection even under the most strenuous conditions.Features & Benefits
- Outstanding oxidation & thermal stability reduces sludge deposits and keeps the engine cleaner.
- Excellent engine protection by providing outstanding protection against wear.
- Improved fuel economy.
- Excellent dispersancy provides outstanding soot control in Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems.
- Extended TBN reserves provide improved acid neutralization and corrosion protection, which helps in extending oil drain intervals.
- API CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF, SL, SJ
- Detroit Diesel 93K215
- ACEA E7/A3/B4
- CUMMINS CES 20076/7/20078
- CAT ECF-1a, ECF-2
- Deutz DQC –III-05
- MTU OIL Category 2
- Global DHD-1
- MAN M3275
- MB 228.3/MB 229.1
- VOLVO VDS-3
- TATA Motors TSS 6576 MACK EO-N
- Renault VI RLD-2
|Eiffel Vista Titanium||Test Method||Units||15W-40|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.884|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||15.40|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||120|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||134|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-33|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||230|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||11.0|
|Sulfated Ash||ASTM D 874||%wt||1.1|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||6000 @ -20 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.