Eiffel Twin Ultra 2T TC-W3 is low ash premium performance 2 stroke marine outboard engine oil, pre-diluted to facilitate easy mixing with fuel across wide temperature ranges. It is formulated with optimum blend of mineral & synthesized baseoils and advanced technology ashless additive system, to provide efficient performance in oil injected gasoline pre-mixed water cooled 2 stroke marine outboard engines. It is also suitable for use in naturally aspirated air cooled 2 stroke engines such as lawnmowers, chainsaws, motorcycles and auxiliary equipment.Features & Benefits
- High power output since ashless oil offers piston cleanliness and help maintain engine performance.
- Outstanding oxidation & thermal stability reduces sludge build up and keeps the engine cleaner, resulting in reduced ring sticking, piston tightening and prevention of pre-ignition problems.
- Reduced plug fouling and exhaust port deposits minimizes pre-ignition, extending spark plug and valve life.
- Increased fuel efficiency, due to outstanding high and low temperature performance.
- Excellent engine protection by providing outstanding protection against wear.
- Excellent corrosion protection helps enhancing engine life.
- Suitable for use in modern high-performance, water-cooled, two-stroke engines, as well as, smaller or older outboard engines, where NMMA TC-W, TC-WII or TC-W3 oils are recommended such as Johnson, Mercury, OMC, Evinrude, Mariner, Force, Mercruiser, Yamaha, Suzuki, Nissan and Tohatsu.
- Suitable for use in light to moderate duty, air-cooled two-stroke engines that are used in chain saws, power mowers, leaf blowers and lawn trimmers.
- API TC
- NMMA TC-W, TC-WII, TC-W3
|Eiffel Twin Ultra||Test Method||Units||2T TC-W3|
|Specific Gravity||ASTM D 1298||-||0.878|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||8.50|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||51.9|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||140|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-36|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||98|
|Base Number (TBN)||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||8.5|
|Sulfated Ash||ASTM D 874||%wt||<0.001|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.