Eiffel Turbo T series are high performance zinc free turbine oils formulated with high quality hydro treated base stocks and advanced additive technology, to provide exceptional equipment protection and reliability in most non-geared steam turbine systems and low to moderate duty gas turbines. They are designed to demonstrate excellent oxidation stability, resistance to sludge & varnish formation, protection against rust & corrosion, low foaming and excellent demulsibility.Features & Benefits
- Excellent hydrolytic, thermal & oxidation stability prevents varnish & sludge formation and helps in extending life of oil and filter.
- Excellent water shedding property reduces sludge build up and improves efficiency of timing valves.
- Excellent air release & anti-foaming characteristics, avoids cavitation, noise and eratic operations
- Excellent load carrying properties reduces wear in bearings and gears.
- Excellent protection from rust and corrosion of multi-metallurgy turbine components.
- Eiffel Turbo T series are suitable for use in Non-geared industrial steam and gas turbines operating under low to medium severity conditions.
- Suitable for use in heavy duty industrial compressor applications lubricated by centralized systems.
Specifications: Eiffel Turbo T series meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- DIN 51515 Part-1 & Part-2
- GE GEK 28413B/27070/32568J/107395A/46506E
- MAN Turbo Quality Requirement for Lubricants
- British Standard BS489 & Solar ES9-224W
- Siemens (non-EP) - TLV 9013 04,TLV 9013 05
- Alstom Power Turbo HTGD 90-117 V0001X (non-EP)
|Eiffel Turbo T series||Test Method||Units||32||46||68|
|ISO Viscosity Grade||ISO 3448||--||32||46||68|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.870||0.872||0.875|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||32.2||46.5||68.8|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||5.62||7.10||9.16|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||--||112||110||108|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-30||-30||-27|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||224||230||234|
|TOST, Hours to 2 NN||ASTM D 943||Hours||>10,000||>10,000||>10,000|
|Copper Strip Corrosion||ASTM D 130||--||1A||1A||1A|
|Rust Characteristics Proc B||ASTM D 665||--||Pass||Pass||Pass|
|Air Release , 50 0C||ASTM D 3427||mins||3||4||4|
|Foam Seq I,II,III||ASTM D 892||ml/ml||0/0||0/0||10/0|
|Demulsibility, 40/40/0||ASTM D 1401||min||10||10||10|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.