Eiffel Turbo R series of lubricants are supreme performance air compressor oils formulated with high quality base stocks and advanced additive technology, to provide exceptional equipment protection and reliability for compressors operating under mild to severe conditions. They are designed to meet or exceed the requirements of DIN 51506 VD-L standards and demonstrate high resistance to oxidation and deposit formation.Features & Benefits
- Outstanding thermal & oxidation stability helps in extending life of oil and filter.
- Excellent water separability reduces sludge build up in crankcase and discharge lines.
- Low ash and carbon formation improves valve performance and reduces potential for fire & explosion.
- Excellent load carrying properties reduces wear of rings, cylinders, bearings and gears.
- Excellent protection from rust and corrosion of multi-metallurgy compressor components.
Eiffel Turbo R series are suitable for use in Reciprocating and Rotary compressors, upto maximum compressed air temperature of 220 °C.
- Reciprocating air compressor crankcase & cylinders and Rotary screw & vane compressors.
- Axial and centrifugal compressors with critical gears and bearings.
Specifications: Eiffel Turbo R series meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- DIN 51506 VD-L
|Eiffel Turbo R series||Test Method||Units||32||46||68||100||150|
|ISO Viscosity Grade||ISO 3448||--||32||46||68||100||150|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.870||0.878||0.880||0.887||0.894|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||32.4||46.8||68.9||100.8||150.2|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||5.38||6.78||8.72||11.15||14.56|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||--||98||98||98||95||95|
|Sulfated Ash||ASTM D 874||wt%||<0.01||<0.01||<0.01||<0.01||<0.01|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-27||-27||-21||-21||-18|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||224||230||234||246||272|
|Copper Strip Corrosion||ASTM D 130||--||1B||1B||1B||1B||1B|
|Rust Characteristics Proc B||ASTM D 665||--||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass|
|Foam Seq I,II,III||ASTM D 892||ml/ml||10/0||10/0||10/0||10/0||20/0|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.