Eiffel Syn Dura Maxx EP 75W80 GL-4 is a high performance heavy duty gear oil, formulated from high quality Synthetic Blend of base oils and an advanced additive system. These lubricants are designed for automotive heavy-duty manual transmissions of most OEM like MAN, IVECO, DAF and RENAULT. Moreover, these oils are specially engineered for fuel-economy manual transmissions in commercial vehicles.Features & Benefits
- Exceptional thermal & oxidation stability protects against deposit formation and oil thickening, thus maintains the life and performance of lubricant and transmission.
- Outstanding anti-wear properties and excellent film strength provides exceptional equipment protection, that not only results in fewer breakdowns but also helps improve transmission efficiency.
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection for longer component life.
- Compatibility with seals and gaskets, leads to minimize oil leakage and reduced contamination.
Eiffel Syn Dura Maxx EP 75W80 GL-4 is suitable for use in all Passenger cars, On-highway light and heavy duty trucks, and commercial vehicles.
- Suitable for Moderate to Heavy duty manual transmissions, requiring API GL-4 level performance.
- Applications like Off-highway industries including: construction, mining, quarrying, and agriculture.
- Other heavy-duty industrial and automotive applications, involving hypoid gears operating under conditions where high speed/shock load, high speed/low torque, and/or low speed/high torque exists.
SpecificationsEiffel Syn Dura Maxx EP 75W80 GL-4 meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API GL-4
- MAN 341 Type E-3/Z-4
- SAE J2360
- ZF TE ML 01L, 02L, 16K
- MB 235.28
- Volvo 97305
|Eiffel Syn Dura Maxx EP||Test Method||Units||75W-80|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.850|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||9.5|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||56.5|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||152|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-42|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||220|
|Copper Strip Corrosion||ASTM D 130||-||1A|
|Foam Seq I,II,III||ASTM D 892||ml/ml||10/0|
|Phosphorus||ASTM D 4951||%wt||0.026|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.