Eiffel Opera Ultimate FE SN series are advanced technology engine oils blended in high performance fully synthetic (PAO – polyalphaolefin) basestocks fortified with precisely balanced additive system, specifically to help deliver high level of performance and outstanding protection during long service intervals. It is suitable for the latest downsized engines equipped with stop & start technologies and hybrid engines requiring an API SN specification, where very high viscosity index oils are preferred to provide longer oil drain intervals in modern engines. It provides maximum protection in engines operating under severe conditions, including high-performance turbo-charged, supercharged gasoline and certain diesel multi-valve fuel injected systems.Features & Benefits
- Optimizing function of 3 way catalytic converters, due to its low Phosphorus content.
- Excellent fuel economy & easy cold starts due to extreme fluidity at low temperatures.
- High resistant oil film even at high engine operating temperatures.
- Advanced additive technology, reduces sludge formation which improves engine cleanliness.
- Excellent oxidation & thermal stability, helps in extending oil drain intervals.
- Outstanding engine protection, helps maintain longer engine life and greater compatibility with engine seals.
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
- Suitable for downsized Gasoline engines equipped with Stop & Start technologies and hybrid.
- Suitable for all types of modern vehicles, including high-performance turbo-charged, supercharged gasoline multi-valve fuel injected engines
- Excluded service includes - commercial and racing applications, frequent towing or hauling, extremely dusty or dirty conditions or excessive idling.
Eiffel Spark Ultimate FE meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SN, SM, SL, SJ
- ILSAC GF-5, HONDA, TOYOTA, MITSUBISHI
- Ford WSS-M2C947-A
- General Motors dexos1
|Eiffel Spark Ultimate FE||Test Method||Units||0W-20||0W-30|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.840||0.845|
|Viscosity @100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||8.6||10.4|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||44.8||58.0|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||173||171|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-42||-42|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||220||225|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||8.0||8.0|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||5560 @ -35 °C||5600 @ -35 °C|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||%wt||0.078||0.078|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.