Eiffel Protect Grease MP series are high performance greases, formulated with lithium based thickeners and an ISO VG 150 mineral base stock to provide added protection against wear, rusting and water washout. They are available in NLGI grades 2 & 3, which are suitable for general purpose automotive applications at moderate temperatures and loads. The suitable operating temperature range is from -20°C to 120°C. It does not contain lead or any other heavy metals which are considered harmful to human health and environment.Features & Benefits
- Superior load carrying capacity reduces wear under moderate loading and vibrations, for good equipment reliability and performance.
- Extra protection against rust and corrosion protects bearing surfaces against corrosion.
- Good Oxidation and Thermal stability protects against deposit formation at high operating temperatures and oil thickening.
- Good resistance to water washout resists washout of grease in equipment operating in wet conditions.
- Superior structural stability resists grease softening, even during extended mechanical working and high vibrations in equipment.
- Wide Operating Temperature range
- Eiffel Protect Grease MP series are suitable for general lubrication under normal operating conditions and loads, for all kinds of application in transport, agriculture and off road equipment.
- Suitable for passenger car, light truck, including all kinds of bearings and joints where temperature and loading conditions are normal.
- In applications where heavy or shock loading is involved, extreme pressure greases are preferred.
|Eiffel Protect Grease MP series||Test Method||Units||MP2||MP3|
|NLGI Grade||ASTM D 217||--||2||3|
|Penetration, Worked @ 25 0C||ASTM D 217||0.1mm||265-295||220-250|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||150||150|
|Dropping Point||ASTM D 566||°C||180(min)||180(min)|
|4-Ball Wear, Scar||ASTM D 2266||mm||0.6||0.6|
|4-Ball Weld Load||ASTM D 2596||Kg||220||220|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.