Eiffel Opera Supreme SP series are advanced technology engine oil blended in high performance fully synthetic basestocks fortified with precisely balanced additive system, specifically to help deliver high level of performance and outstanding protection during long service intervals. It is suitable for the latest downsized engines equipped with stop & start technologies and hybrid engines requiring an API SP specification, where very high viscosity index oils are preferred to provide longer oil drain intervals in modern engines. It provides maximum protection in the latest engine designs operating under severe conditions and protects against the potential for pre-ignition (LSPI) in these engines, including high-performance turbo-charged gasoline direct injection TGDI) and non TGDI designs, supercharged gasoline and certain diesel multi-valve fuel injected systems.
Features & Benefits
- Outstanding protection & optimization of 3-way catalytic converters and due to its low Phosphorus content prevents them from poisoning, hence reduces NOx, HC and CO considerably.
- Excellent fuel economy & easy cold starts due to extreme fluidity at low temperatures.
- High resistant oil film even at high engine operating temperatures.
- Advanced additive technology, reduces sludge formation which improves engine cleanliness.
- Excellent oxidation & thermal stability, helps in extending oil drain intervals.
- Outstanding engine protection, helps maintain longer engine life and greater compatibility with engine seals.
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
- Suitable for downsized Gasoline engines equipped with Stop & Start technologies and hybrid.
- Suitable for all types of modern vehicles, including high-performance turbo-charged, supercharged gasoline multi-valve fuel injected engines
- Excluded service includes - commercial and racing applications, frequent towing or hauling, extremely dusty or dirty conditions or excessive idling.
Specifications Meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SP, SN Plus, SN, SM, SL, SJ (5W40 meets only this specs)
- General Motors dexos1 Gen2
- API SP Resource Conserving, SN Plus Resource Conserving, SN Resource Conserving
- ILSAC GF-6A, HONDA, TOYOTA, MITSUBISHI
- Ford WSS-M2C946-A/B1, WSS-M2C929-A
|Eiffel Opera Supreme||Test Method||Units||5W-30||5W-40|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.845||0.850|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||10.4||14.30|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||58.65||88.6|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||169||168|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-39||-39|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||225||225|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||7.2||7.2|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||%wt||0.077||0.077|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||[email protected] -30 °C||[email protected] -30 °C|