Eiffel Opera Gold SM series is designed with synthetic base stocks and advanced technology additive system to provide very high level of engine protection and performance. It is suitable for higher mileage gasoline and diesel fueled automobiles and light duty trucks requiring an API SM/CF specification, where very high viscosity index oils are preferred to provide longer oil drain intervals in modern engines. It provides maximum protection in engines operating under severe conditions, including high-performance turbo-charged, supercharged gasoline and certain diesel multi-valve fuel injected systems.Features & Benefits
- Excellent fuel economy & easy cold starts due to extreme fluidity at low temperatures.
- High resistant oil film even at high engine operating temperatures.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy, reduces sludge formation which improves engine cleanliness.
- Excellent oxidation & thermal stability, helps in extending oil drain intervals.
- Superior wear protection for greater engine reliability and performance.
Eiffel Opera Gold series is suitable for use in following:
- Automotive gasoline, diesel engines and Moderate duty LPG vehicles.
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
- Suitable for all petrol engines with multi-valve & turbo types and with or without catalytic converter.
- Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged diesel engines in cars and light vans.
- Fuel injected or indirect injection diesel engines fitted with blow-by recirculation systems.
- API SM, SL, SJ,CF
- VW 502.00/505.00
- ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
- BMW Long life- 01
- MB 229.3
- Porsche A40
|Eiffel Opera Gold||Test Method||Units||5W-30||5W-40|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.848||0.850|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||10.4||14.30|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||58.65||88.6|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||169||168|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-39||-39|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||212||228|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||8.4||8.4|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||%wt||0.098||0.098|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||4560 @ -30 °C||4650 @ -30 °C|