Eiffel Ocean Guard 7050 is extra high performance 70 TBN marine diesel engine cylinder oil formulated with premium quality base stocks and high performance additive detergent & special anti-wear technology. This cylinder oil ensures optimum performance and excellent protection in low speed 2-stroke marine diesel engines, operating on severe residual fuels & HFO with sulfur content in range of 1.0% to 3.5%. It is designed to provide excellent anti-wear properties to potentially reduce liner & ring wear and demonstrate outstanding anti-scuffing property under severe operating conditions.Features & Benefits
- Excellent oxidation & thermal stability of oil reduces deposits formation on cylinder liners and ring belt areas.
- Outstanding anti-scuffing property provides excellent protection against ring and liner wear.
- Outstanding detergency ensures potentially cleaner pistons and liners, which helps in extending period between engine overhauling.
- Very high TBN reserves, helps in rapid neutralization of strong acidic combustion products and provides long term protection against corrosive wear of ferrous & non-ferrous metals.
- High TBN Cylinder oil suitable for lubricating low speed cross head diesel engines used in heavy duty marine propulsions, burning on residual fuel oils with sulfur content in range of 1.0% up to 3.5%.
- Suitable for use in latest & old model Vessels – Containers, bulkers and tankers.
Specifications Eiffel Ocean Guard 8 series meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- MAN B & W (Cross head marine diesel engine)
- Wartsila (Cross head marine diesel engine)
- Mitsubishi (Cross head marine diesel engine)
|Eiffel Ocean Guard||Test Method||Units||7050|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.935|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||20.4|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||240.9|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||99|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-9|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||276|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||70|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.