Eiffel Matrix 7000 is a range of diesel engine oils formulated with premium quality base stocks and selected additives to ensure optimum performance and protection for diesel engines requiring an API CD/SF specification. Suitable for heavy duty, high output diesel engines including supercharged units to provide excellent protection of engines against high temperature piston deposits, wear, corrosion and foaming under severe operating conditions.Features & Benefits
- Better resistance to shearing at extreme operating conditions and retains its lubrication film.
- Good oxidation & thermal stability reduces sludge build up and keeps the engine cleaner.
- Optimum wear protection to extend engine efficiency and service life.
- Reduced oil consumption at high operating engine temperatures.
- Improved resistance to deposit formation helps keep engine clean.
- Optimum TBN reserves provide improved acid neutralization and corrosion protection, especially in old heavy duty diesel engines.
- Suitable for use in heavy duty 4-stroke turbocharged and naturally aspirated diesel engines.
- It can be used in both On-highway light and heavy duty trucks & construction and mining equipment, where high or low sulfur diesel is used.
Specifications Eiffel Matrix 7000 range meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API CD, SF
|Eiffel Matrix||Test Method||Units||10W||20W-20||30||40||50|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.880||0.888||0.982||0.900||0.904|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||5.6||8.9||11.6||15.4||20.2|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||32||60||102||158||234|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||114||104||100||99||99|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||Â°C||-33||-24||-18||-15||-12|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||Â°C||214||226||230||236||242|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||7.5||7.5||7.5||7.5||7.5|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.