Eiffel Fabela Titanium CI-4 series uses fully synthetic technology base oils and balanced additive system to deliver fuel economy performance, and to protect modern engines operating under extreme conditions of pressures and temperatures. It’s the ideal choice for operators of heavy-duty truck and bus fleets equipped with latest emission designs, including those with EGR systems, as well as satisfying the needs of older engines. It may be used in naturally aspirated and turbocharged diesel and petrol engines, providing excellent protection even under the most severe conditions.Features & Benefits
- Outstanding oxidation & thermal stability reduces sludge deposits and keeps the engine cleaner.
- Excellent fuel economy, due to its superior flow and frictional properties compared to conventional diesel engine oils.
- Excellent dispersancy provides outstanding soot control in Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems.
- Extended TBN reserves provide improved acid neutralization and corrosion protection, which helps in extending oil drain intervals.
- It delivers excellent viscosity control, outstanding protection against wear and exceptional versatility featuring one oil for all fleet with multiple engine makes.
- API CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF, SL, SJ
- Global DHD-1
- ACEA E7/E5/E3/A3/B4
- CUMMINS CES 20076/7/20078
- CAT ECF-1a, ECF-2
- MACK EO-M plus
- MTU OIL Category 2
- Renault VI RLD-2
- VOLVO VDS-3
- MB 228.5
- MAN M 3277
|Eiffel Fabela Titanium||Test Method||Units||5W-30||5W-40|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.848||0.850|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||10.4||14.30|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||58.65||88.6|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||169||168|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-39||-39|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||215||228|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||11.0||11.0|
|Sulfated Ash||ASTM D 874||%wt||1.1||1.1|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||4560 @ -30 °C||4650 @ -30 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.