Eiffel Noble Silver 15W-40 SL/CF is designed with high quality base stocks and advanced technology additive system to provide high level of protection and performance. It works harder than other conventional motor oils by continuously preventing dirt and sludge build-up and reduces engine noise.
Features & Benefits
- Superior protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy.
- Superior sludge protection for greater engine reliability.
- Enhanced wear protection and improved engine cleanliness.
- Easier cold starts and improved fuel economy compared to mono-grade engine oils.
Eiffel Duramax Silver is suitable for use in following:
- Automotive gasoline and diesel engines.
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
- Moderate duty LPG vehicles.
- Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged engines.
- Fuel injected or indirect injection diesel engines fitted with blow-by recirculation systems.
Specifications Eiffel Duramax Silver meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SL, SJ,SG, SF, CF, CD
- MB Approval 229.1
- ACEA A3/B3
- Volkswagen VW 505 00
|Eiffel Duramax Silver||Test Method||Units||20W-40||20W-50|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.888||0.890|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||14.30||20.40|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||107||175|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||137||136|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-30||-30|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||230||236|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||7.8||7.8|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||%wt||0.098||0.098|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||6020 @ -15 °C||6060 @ -15 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.