Eiffel Duramax Premium SF/CD series are formulated with premium quality base stocks and balanced additive system to provide superior level of engine protection and performance. It works harder than other conventional motor oils by continuously preventing dirt and sludge build-up and reduces engine noise. This product meets the requirements of most old and newer model cars and is suitable for standard services.Features & Benefits
- Premium protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Good engine cleanliness, due to improved detergency and dispersancy.
- Premium sludge protection for greater engine reliability.
- Good wear protection and improved resistance to oxidation.
- Easier cold starting compared to mono-grade engine oils.
Eiffel Duramax Premium is suitable for use in following:
- Automotive gasoline and diesel engines.
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
- Moderate duty LPG vehicles.
- Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged indirect injection diesel engines.
Specifications Eiffel Duramax Premium meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SF, CD
- ACEA A2/B2
|Eiffel Duramax Premium||Test Method||Units||20W-40||20W-50|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.888||0.890|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||14.30||20.40|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||107||175|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||137||136|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-30||-30|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||230||236|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||5.8||5.8|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||%wt||0.078||0.078|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||6020 @ -15 °C||6060 @ -15 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.