Eiffel Duramax Deluxe SG/CD series are formulated with high quality base stocks and balanced additive system to provide high level of engine protection and performance. It works harder than other conventional motor oils by continuously preventing dirt and sludge build-up and reduces engine noise. This product meets the requirements of most car manufacturers and is suitable for standard services.
Features & Benefits
- Good engine cleanliness, due to improved detergency and dispersancy.
- Good wear protection and improved resistance to oxidation.
- Superior protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Superior sludge protection for greater engine reliability.
- Easier cold starting compared to mono-grade engine oils.
Eiffel Duramax Deluxe is suitable for use in following:
- Automotive gasoline and diesel engines.
- Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
- Pleasure boats, motorcycles without wet clutch, etc.
- Moderate duty LPG vehicles.
- Naturally aspirated or turbo-charged indirect injection diesel engines.
Specifications Eiffel Duramax Deluxe meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SG,SF, CD
- ACEA A2/B2
|Eiffel Duramax Deluxe||Test Method||Units||20W-40||20W-50|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.888||0.890|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||14.30||20.40|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||107||175|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||137||136|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-30||-30|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||230||236|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||6.0||6.0|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||%wt||0.070||0.070|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||6020 @ -15 °C||6060 @ -15 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.